- The Customer gives the Seller his or her explicit and informed consent to the processing of his or her personal data (name, surname, telephone number and email address).
- Payment for the goods will be made outside the e-shop, in a secure encrypted environment chosen by the Customer. The seller does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card details.
- The personal data necessary to send the ordered goods to the Customer will be transmitted to the logistics partner.
What personal data is processed?
- name, telephone number and e-mail address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- the cost of goods and services and payment details (purchase history);
- customer support details.
What is personal data used for?
Purchase history data (date of purchase, goods, quantity, customer details) is used to compile an overview of goods and services purchased and to analyse customer preferences.
The online shop sends newsletters and offers to the customer’s e-mail address only if the customer has expressed his/her wish to receive them by entering his/her e-mail address on the website and has indicated his/her wish to receive direct mail notifications. You may opt-out of receiving offers and newsletters by email at any time by notifying us by email or by following the instructions in the email containing the offers.
The controller of the personal data is PECCO OÜ, registration code 14772700.